Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Book Deal

I'm working on a book deal. No, I won't spill dirt on Bert or what happens when he's just hanging out with us, the clothes. I'm way too loyal for that kind of behaviour.

I'm not even sure what the book will be about.

So far I have my pen-name picked out - Weanie Cattinson. And I have one chapter titled - "What fuckery did I get myself into that I'm groveling to Paris Hilton??"

I think it will be a smash hit. As an added bonus I will include drink recipes inspired by Bert at the back of the book. Here's a sneak preview:

Silky Folds
5 oz. whiskey
1 dash of lighter fluid
A pinch of cinnamon



The Panty Dropper
4 oz whiskey
4 oz rhum
4 oz vodka
1 roofie tablet


Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it will matter what the book is about, the chapter titles and drinks will be enough to get you a good book deal.

    ReplyDelete