Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Can Beanies die? I wish I could today...

Aye. Yesterday was St Pattz Day. The other rags in suitcase and I had a smashing time. We started drinking early... like last weekend, I think.

We thought about arranging a clothing parade to surprise Bert. He was acting quite down yesterday and being his clothing we thought it our duty to perk him up. The parade was a nightmare though. Being the Beanie here, that sort of makes me the King of the Clothes, I guess. Or maybe it's just because I'm the least mental of the lot. I was trying to marshall all the rags into a queue and rehearse the parade circuit. I swear to god tho, damn Tube Sock and Black Boots wouldn't stop fighting for one second to listen to me. And Vodka Shirt, being mental the way he is, hid under the bed. Again.

So I gave up on the parade idea, and we just made our special drinks and sang Irish rebel songs. (see yesterday's blog post for a couple of our one-of-a-kind drink recipes) Things got a little blurry for me after a while. I think we mixed up the horse tranquilizers with the roofies.

I eventually passed out, which is quite a feat for a hat that doesn't sleep. But before I shitpissed on the floor, I managed to get Vodka Shirt soaking in some baking soda. I have no idea if that will revive me best mate or not, it's just the best I could do at the time. Poison Control was of no help with a cotton knit horse-tranquilizer overdose. Wankers.


5 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers go out to vodka t-shirt. I'm sorry you had such a trying Pattz day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conratulations on your wikipedia debut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no trying to kill yourself, and twitter died :( Bert isn't happy

    ReplyDelete